The Coalition of All Breed Rescue of Arizona (CABRA), a nonprofit IRS 501(c)(3) organization is having another low cost microchip and vaccination clinic on November 15 from 9 to 2:00 p.m. at the University of Arizona Maricopa County Cooperative Extension building on 4341 E. Broadway in Phoenix (roughly 43rd street and Broadway). Check out these benefits
- HomeAgain microchip including registration is only $20 each. We think HomeAgain is the best and use them even though it costs us a few bucks more for the chip. Full Service vet registration/microchip charge would be $50+. I just saw one for $58. Some of the other companies have poor customer service on finder calls.
- Vaccinations (parvo/distemper, rabies, or bordatella) are only $15 each if the dog/cat gets a microchip or has one ($20 each if they don't). We do have the cat equivalent of distemper shots at the same prices.
- No office visit charge. This saves you $30+
- Open to general public. Anyone can come.
- No appointment necessary.
- Accept cash, checks, debit, or credit as payment.
- We use a licensed vet for the microchips and shots.
Microchips are increasingly being cited as the basis for getting lost pets back to their owners. Check out the stories of dogs being returned after years being lost because of chips. Can’t go wrong at these prices.
NOBODY thinks their dog is going to get out and get lost but the pound is full of those dogs. Even the best owners can lose a dog.
Don't wait till your pet gets lost to think about microchipping. At these prices you don’t want to risk it.